COOKE Santa Barbara Fire Pit Table 62" x 36" x 17"- Stone Top/shop/sbr-s62x36x4x17-cooke-santa-barbara-fire-pit-table-62-x-36-x-17-stone-top-6491
A long linear contemporary fire pit table with premium stone top. Wow! The Santa Barbara outdoor fire pit table is Cooke’s most popular contemporary table. This linear table features a plinth style straight sided base, and expansive long stone table top, and a beautiful easy to use linear fire pit. This table is great for longer sofas or more just more seating options.
Available in a wide variety of amazing premium stone tops and base color combinations, you can design your own and customize your space perfectly. Perfect for your own courtyard, backyard, or garden sanctuary. Built with the same legendary Cooke durability, this table conveys and impression of permanence, tranquility, and comfort. Cover up the burner with the included stainless steel lid and this table is wonderful outdoor lounge table. This is a premium outdoor table that looks amazing even without a fire.
We offer this outdoor fire pit table for propane or natural gas fuel types. Propane tanks are hidden in the base of the table an easily accessed via a color-matched panel door. The flame is fully adjustable.
Cooke is proud to build all of our tables in Anaheim, California. Cooke’s mission is to simply build the best products and create unforgettable outdoor experiences close to home.
62" x 36" x 17"
Fire Pit Opening Size:
12" x 35"
- Designed and made in the USA
- The Santa Barbara is a 17" tall contemporary lounge height fire pit table
- Simple and durable this style features a table top with mitered 4" edge and a straight sided base
- Table top available in a premium granite, marble, or extra durable formed 5052 aluminum table top
- Granite and marble table tops are cut from one slab and feature perfectly matched reinforced edges
- Heavy-duty 14 gauge powdercoated 5052 aluminum base available in Bronze, Black, Beige, Grey, and Dark Cherry
- Fully adjustable 75k BTU fire
- Available for Propane or Natural Gas fuel sources
- Burner system constructed from 304 stainless steel
- Machined, 304 stainless steel fuel control knob safely controls the flame
- (1) Horizontal Propane cylinder included with Propane models
- Includes stainless steel non-whistling gas line with brass fittings on all connections for maximum corrosion resistance
- Commercial grade Propane Regulator with stainless steel braided hose included with Propane models
- Low profile stainless steel burner lid included, keeps debris and moisture out the fire when not in use.
- Lid allows for full use of the table top when fire not in use
- 304 Stainless steel leveling feet adjust to any uneven surface
- Lead time typically 4-6 weeks