COOKE Santa Barbara Fire Pit Table 48" x 48" x 17" - Hammered Copper Top/shop/sbr-c48x48x4x17-cooke-santa-barbara-fire-pit-table-48-x-48-x-17-hammered-copper-top-6138
This beautiful table features a 48" x 48" hammered copper table top and your choice of our most popular base colors. Choose from our selection of decorative fire pit media to add the perfect finishing touch! A round glass tempered glass windscreen is included in this quick ship package.
The Santa Barbara fire pit table is Cooke’s tribute to the Spanish mission style of the early 1900s. This copper fire pit table features a solid, simple base, thick table top, and is available in a wide variety of color combinations. Perfect for your own courtyard, backyard, or garden sanctuary. Built with the same legendary Cooke durability, this square outdoor fire table conveys and impression of permanence, tranquility, and comfort. Our customers love this table's rustic solid copper surface, stability on uneven surfaces, and plenty of room for small plates and drinks. A hammered copper lid fully covers this 17" x 17" square fire pit when not in use.
We offer this copper fire pit table with a propane or natural gas fuel source configuration. Propane tanks are hidden in the base of the table an easily accessed via a color-matched panel door. There are no unsightly hoses or tanks outside of the table. The natural gas version is hard-lined to your home, commercial, or public space's natural gas source. This round outdoor fire table is perfect for new construction.
This product is available for an AWEIS upgrade. All weather electronic ignition systems are known for their high-quality and durability and are perfect for your outdoor fire pit table but do require electrical connection to the building.
Overall Size: 48" x48" x 17"H
Fire Pit Opening Size: 17" x 17"
- Designed and made in the USA
- The Santa Barbara is a 17" tall contemporary lounge height fire pit table
- Simple and classic this real hammered copper features a table top with a premium 4" edge
- Heavy-duty 14 gauge powder coated 5052 aluminum base
- Available for Propane or Natural Gas fuel sources
- Burner system constructed from 304 stainless steel
- Machined, 304 stainless steel fuel control knob safely controls the flame
- 5 gallon / 20lb standard propane cylinder is included for propane models
- Includes stainless steel non-whistling gas line with brass fittings on all connections for maximum corrosion resistance
- Commercial grade Propane Regulator with stainless steel braided hose included with Propane models
- Low profile stainless steel burner lid included, keeps debris and moisture out the fire when not in use.
- Copper lid allows for full use of the table top when fire not in use
- 304 Stainless steel leveling feet adjust to any uneven surface
- Lead time 1-2 weeks