Hearth Products Controls - 54" Round Flat Fire Pit Insert - EI Series - ON/OFF/shop/penta54ei-hearth-products-controls-54-round-flat-fire-pit-insert-ei-series-on-off-4669
The new "EI Series" are HPC's top of the line, heavy duty, stainless steel fire pits featuring remote control flame as well as auto-relight if flame loss. This is our most advanced control system with numerous convenience and performance improvements for On/Off Models, please also see the High/Low version of this product for advanced flame control via HPC's new remote or smart phone app.
How it works:
Start Up: This is done by use of a wall switch or remote control (included with HIGH/LOW model) . When the ON command is received, the system completes initial safety checks then starts flow of pilot gas. After 5 seconds the hot surface igniter glows igniting pilot flame. When the system confirms pilot flame present, the main burner gas will flow ignited by the pilot flame.
Operation: While enjoying the ambiance of your fire pit, the system is at work monitoring flame status, internal temperatures / voltages and other safety parameters. If flame loss does occur, the system will turn off all gas flow, and then restart by automatically commencing Start sequence.
Shut Down: To turn OFF the fire pit simply use wall switch, remote control or smart phone.
- 54" Round Flat Pan
- 400k BTU, 30" Penta burner
- 24VAC or 120VAC Powered
- Includes 54" Round 16 Gauge SS Pan, 48" Penta, SS Burner, 16 Gauge 304 SS Valve Control Box, Hot Wire Ignition
- Fully Assembled- ready to install. Control components are protected within stainless steel valve box.
- Start via wall switch, remote or whole house system, Auto re-light if flame is lost.
- Ignition is complete using a robust and reliable Hot Surface igniter.
- On/Off models: Use with optional wall switch or Remote Control available.
- High/Low Flame Control Models: Adjust high setting to low setting- ~45% turndown (Remote Control and Smart Phone App included).
- 120vac: Standard outdoor grounded power cord- simply plug into GFCI outlet.
- 24vac Option: Typically used pool side or with other lower voltage requirements.
- Natural Gas or Liquid Propane: Factory built & tested for either fuel.
- Internal temperature monitoring with overheat auto shutoff.
- CSA Certified in US & Canada to ANSI Z21.97-2014 / CSA 2.41-2014 requirements. (This new EI system already meets upcoming 2018 ANSI requirements)!
- Optional Controls: On/Off Remote, Timers, Power Supplies and an Emergency Shutoff. (See accessories)
- NOTE: Input Flex Line, Vinyl Cover and Lava Rock are not included- sold separately.