Hearth Products Controls - 36" CSA Trough Pan Kit - Match Lit/shop/mlfpk36-trgh-hearth-products-controls-36-csa-trough-pan-kit-match-lit-1083
HPC's linear trough fire pit are v-shaped, tapering towards the bottom of the pan. This yields a stronger, better draining pan that also requires less fire pit media. Made from stainless steel components, this linear pit will deliver a wonderful wall of fire ranging from 50-65k BTU, depending on the size of the insert. This economical manual match-lit ignition is great for pits without electricity or those wishing less complexity and easier installation.
How It Works
Start Up: This is done by lighting long-stem lighter next to perimeter of burner then slowly open key to valve. Leave key in valve during use.
Operation: Flame height may be adjusted by turning key to valve- counterclockwise provides more flame, clockwise lowers flame.
Shut Down: To turn OFF the fire pit simply turn key to valve clockwise to OFF position. Remove key.
- Staggered Hole Configuration -Holes are drilled in a staggered pattern on the tube for a broader, more natural-looking flame
- 65k BTU 36" T-Burner
- 36" x 5 3/8" with 1 3/8" lip.
- Stainless Steel Tubing - Heavy duty stainless steel ensures a long-lasting product.
- V-shaped pan offers best draining
- V-shaped pan holds less media - great for those wishing a higher rotation of fresh fire pit glass or rock
- Most narrow insert offered
- Raised Center Hub - The burner hub is raised above the concentric rings to prevent water from entering the valve or gas line
- Available in Liquid Propane (LP) or Natural Gas (NG)
- Fuel regulated by quarter turn key/ball valve