A table that adds premium granite, marble, and stainless steel finishes to a minimalist contemporary block shape. With slightly tapered sides and stone or stainless steel top, this table is all about the colors and finishes you choose to customize your space.
COOKE stainless construction doesn't stain, rust, or crumble, no matter how harsh the conditions. This stainless base will always look fresh and your table top stone is cut from one continuous piece of stone. Please call for your free finish samples!
Unlike concrete fire bowls, the fuel source for this modern fire pit table is fully hidden within the base. There are no tanks or hoses outside of this unit which keeps your space clean and adds to the magical effect of the fire when it is on.
The stainless steel controls adjust a variable flame with a stunning 60k - 125k BTU fire. Turn on your fire pit with the flip of a switch or from you smart phone with the Electronic All Weather Electronic Ignition System (AWEIS) option. The USA-made ignition systems are known for their high-quality, safety, durability and are perfect for your outdoor fire pit table but do require electrical connection to the building. COOKE all stainless steel burner systems are incredibly durable for commercial applications and speak to COOKE’s obsession with durability and attention to detail.
COOKE is proud to build all fire pit table in Anaheim, California. COOKE’s mission is to simply build the best products and create unforgettable outdoor experiences close to home. When you buy COOKE, you buy industry-leading quality, safety, and design.
- All stainless steel with optional stone top
- Stain proof, rust proof, durable, beautiful, exciting finishes
- Extra wide stainless steel leveling feet
- Stainless Steel Burner Lid Included
- 304 stainless steel frame provides incredible durability and rigidity. No plastic.
- 60k-125k USA-made stainless steel burner system
- 304 stainless steel flame adjustment controls
- Propane or natural gas fuel, source hidden from view
- Innovative overbuilt double-walled burner pan safely insulates burner components and increases durability
- Please call for custom size, finish samples, and accessory options!