- A large selection of custom sizes helps this grate fit perfectly in your fireplace. This grate is slightly tapered, wider in the front than in the back. This helps it fit in half circle shaped fireplaces as well as rectangular and square.
- Built from 5/8” square bar stock. This material withstands the heat of indoor fire place fires, wood burning fire pits, or even contractor built stone fire pits. All models except the ALHD18 have center legs for additional stability.
- 4.5” clearance makes it easy to light a fire and while not elevating it too much. Spacing on the grates supports burning logs, promotes airflow, and keeps your fire burning.
- This is your standard, no frills, quality fireplace grate that will work in almost any fireplace.
- All fireplace grates are made in Los Angeles, CA, USA.
Here it is! A quality standard made-in-USA wood burning fireplace grate at a great price. No fireplace is the same. COOKE offers a wide selection of custom sizes that we build just for you so you get that perfect fit. These fire place grates are built from 5/8” square bar that is heavy duty and perfect for indoor and outdoor fires. This grate is slightly tapered toward the back which accommodates half circle shaped fire places as well as rectangular or square. 4.5” clearance allows for a perfect amount of starter fuel and makes lighting a fire easy. This classic shape is what you want in a standard fire pit grate.