Hearth Products Controls - 36" Trough Fire Pit Insert - EI Series - ON/OFF/shop/36ssei-trgh-hearth-products-controls-36-trough-fire-pit-insert-ei-series-on-off-1038
The new "EI Series" are HPC's top of the line, heavy duty, stainless steel fire pits featuring remote control flame as well as auto-relight if flame loss. This is our most advanced control system with numerous convenience and performance improvements for On/Off Models, please also see the High/Low version of this product for advanced flame control via HPC's new remote or smart phone app.-Fully Assembled- ready to install. Control components are protected within stainless steel valve box.-Start via wall switch, remote or whole house system; Auto re-light if flame is lost.-Ignition is complete using a robust and reliable Hot Surface igniter.-On/Off models: Use with optional wall switch or Remote Control available.-High/Low Flame Control Models: Adjust high setting to low setting- ~45% turndown (Remote Control and Smart Phone App included).-120vac: Standard outdoor grounded power cord- simply plug into GFCI outlet.-24vac Option: Typically used pool side or with other lower voltage requirements.-Natural Gas or Liquid Propane: Factory built & tested for either fuel.-Internal temperature monitoring with overheat auto shutoff.-CSA Certified in US & Canada to ANSI Z21.97-2014 / CSA 2.41-2014 requirements. (This new EI system already meets upcoming 2018 ANSI requirements)!-Optional Controls: On/Off Remote, Timers, Power Supplies and an Emergency Shutoff. (See accessories)
How it works:
Start Up: This is done by use of a wall switch or remote control (sold separately) . When the ON command is received, the system completes initial safety checks then starts flow of pilot gas. After 5 seconds the hot surface igniter glows igniting pilot flame. When the system confirms pilot flame present, the main burner gas will flow ignited by the pilot flame.
Operation: While enjoying the ambiance of your fire pit, the system is at work monitoring flame status, internal temperatures / voltages and other safety parameters. If flame loss does occur, the system will turn off all gas flow, and then restart by automatically commencing Start sequence.
Shut Down: To turn OFF the fire pit simply use wall switch or remote control (sold separately).
- 36" Electronic Ignition Linear/Trough Fire Pit with Remote Hot Wire Ignition
- 75k BTU, 24VAC or 120VAC Powered
- Fully Assembled with Control Box Mounted under Pan.
- Includes 5.3" Wide Pan with 1.3" Lip and T-Burner (Precision Drilled Holes-Not Punched); 16 Gauge SS Valve Control Box; Propane; Electric Ignition (impervious to weather).
- Remote (Optional): HPC Part # 578-C used with 120 VAC models only. CARLON in-line power control with 3 prong in/out.
- Cover for this Unit is: 48" HPC Trough Fire Pit Cover, item #TPHC-48SS - you will need to order 2
- NOTE: Input Flex Line, Vinyl Cover and Lava Rock, Remote, part # 578-C are not included- sold separately.