Manchester Tank 2.4 Gallon (10 lb.) Vertical Propane Tank/shop/10228-4-manchester-tank-2-4-gallon-10-lb-vertical-propane-tank-4616
Manchester Tank is the leading manufacturer of low-pressure vessels for propane, air, and industrial applications in North America and Australia. This DOT Portable ACME/OPD Propane Cylinder has a 2.4 gallon capacity and weighs just 10 lbs when empty. The HANDLE-EZ collar design is the only collar with a built-in, formed handle with no sharp edges. Manchester Tank stands behind their products with a three year manufacturer warranty on all DOT products.
Tank Weight: 10 lb.
Product Type: Propane Cylinder Gas
Type: Vertical Tank
Capacity: 2.4 gal.
Product Diameter: 8.9 in.
Height: 13.8 in.
Length: 17.4 in.
- Multiple testing procedures conducted for all cylinders. Steel shot blasted prior to painting. For maximum rust protection, all cylinders coated with Powder Coat Paint.
- Manufactured by Manchester in the most up-to-date, state-of-the-art cylinder facilities in the U.S.A.
- All cylinders conform with strict compliance to DOT specifications 4BA, 4BW and 4E. In addition, most cylinders conform and are approved under Transport Canada specifications 4BAM, 4BWM and 4EM.
- All Manchester cylinders go through multiple testing procedures.
- All Manchester cylinders are steel shotblasted prior to painting.
- All steel cylinders have Powder Coat Paint for maximum rust protection.
- HANDLE-EZ collar design. The only collar with a built-in, formed handle with no sharp edges.
- All include consumer warning decals that are easy to read for you and your customers' protection.